At PedIM Healthcare™ we believe that in order to
serve our patients efficiently we need to step into
the 21st century. To facilitate this, our office is
equipped with a top of the line electronic medical
records to provide secure, quick access to your
health information while avoiding common human
errors. We also encourage our patients with Internet
access to take full advantage of this website. Not
only does it provide detailed information regarding
our policies and procedures, but it also allows
patients to request prescription refills and to
request appointments that are convenient for them.
Dr. St. Martin has also included links to several
medical resource sites. At PedIM Healthcare, We
value your time. We work diligently to increase our
efficiency and decrease waiting times at the office.
Our desire is to serve you better and we know you
will notice the difference.
You can call anytime for questions and concerns. It would be unfair to our office patients for our providers to leave to answer each and every telephone call. The office staff have been trained to answer most of your questions. They will also relay your information to one of our providers and your call will be returned at the earliest opportunity.
One of our providers is on call after hours on weekdays, weekends and holidays. Call the main number: 352-527-6888 and our answering service will page them for true emergencies.
Monday thru Thursday: 8:30am - 7pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5pm
- You must call ahead for all non-urgent visits such as well visits and physicals as these slots fill quickly and allow us to schedule you with your provider of choice.
- Routine visits will be booked as the schedule allows, however, these are non-emergency visits and a same-day appointment may not be available.
- We do allow room in our schedule for same-day sick appointments with an available provider and these will be granted based upon medical necessity. A courtesy call to our office is necessary in order for us to plan for your visit.
- We do not accept any walk-in patients. If you are having a true medical emergency, you need to call 911.
- Our office reserves the right to reschedule any appointment if you are late or should the practice need to for any reason.
Medical records must be requested in writing and signed by parent or guardian. Excluding shots and vaccinations, we reserve the right to charge a fee for records to be sent to physicians, insurance or other third parties. At Pediatric and Internal Medicine Specialists, PA, we use full electronic medical records. This gives us quick access to your information with less chance of errors and it is the safest way to handle your medical information.
- Patients are responsible to update any contact and insurance information as soon as they are aware of a change is being made.
- All fees are due in their entirety at the time of service, this includes co-payments and co-insurance; and will be collected before you are seen by our providers.
- For any reason, if there is a balance on your account, payments should be received in a timely manner. Payment arrangements may be set-up with our billing office in extenuating circumstances. These arrangements are at the discretion of the practice and are not guaranteed. Otherwise, your account may be forwarded to collections.
- No-Show fees will be assessed for all appointments that are not cancelled with 24 hours prior notice or unless otherwise noted for special procedures. this fee is the responsibility of the patient and we reserve the right to discharge you from our practice after (3) no-shows.
- We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone based upon non-payment of past or current due balances on an account.
For your convenience, we accept the following:
MEDICARE, BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD, UNITED HEALTHCARE, CIGNA, AETNA, AVMED, TRICARE PLANS, THE CITRUS MEMORIAL EMPLOYEE INSURANCE & HUMANA HEALTH PLANS.
If you are interested in becoming a patient and your insurance is not listed, please call. ALL co-pays are due at time of office visit.
Some services such as weight loss, hormone testing, skin biopsy/ diagnosis and dermatology treatments may be covered by your insurance.
We admit our patients to both Citrus Memorial Hospital (www.citrusmh.com) and Seven Rivers Hospital (www.srmc.com). For highly specialized cases, we refer our patients to Gainesville (www.shands.org) and Tampa (www.allkids.org) and (www.tgh.com) area hospitals based on their medical needs and their preference.
Our preferred way to best refill your prescription is filling out our online form here. This method allows us to capture accurate information and reduce errors. Online refills will be available for pick-up 48 hours after submission (excluding weekends - ex: A refill request submitted Friday Night will be available Wednesday AM for pick-up) and you may obtain an emergency supply for up to 3 days at your pharmacy.
Note: There is a $20 fee for a no-show without a proper cancellation. Cancellations must be received during normal business hours (leaving a message with the answering service is not an acceptable cancellation).
Note: Any forms such as Blue Immunization or Yellow Physical Forms also require 48 hours for processing.