PedIM Healthcare, Inc.
At PedIM Healthcare, Inc. in order to
serve our patients efficiently we have stepped into
the 21st century. To facilitate this, our office is
equipped with a top of the line, electronic medical
records system to provide secure, quick access to your
health information while avoiding common human
errors. We also encourage our patients with Internet
access to take full advantage of this website. Not
only does it provide detailed information regarding
our policies and procedures, but it also allows
patients to request prescription refills and to
request appointments that are convenient for them.
Dr. St. Martin has also included links to several
medical resource sites. At PedIM Healthcare, We
value your time. We work diligently to increase our
efficiency and decrease waiting times at the office.
Our desire is to serve you better and we know you
will notice the difference.
We want to answer your questions and concerns. For non-emergency questions or concerns, please contact the nurse through your PATIENT PORTAL. If you would like to speak with a member of our team, please feel free to call the office. Our team members have been trained to answer most of our questions. All calls will be relayed to your provider.
One of our providers is on call after hours on weekdays, weekends and holidays. Call the main number: 352-527-6888 and our answering service will page them for true emergencies.
Monday thru Thursday: 8:30am - 7pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5pm
Homosassa Office Hours
Monday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am – 5 pm
- You must call ahead for all non-urgent visits such as well visits and physicals as these slots fill quickly and allow us to schedule you with your provider of choice.
- Routine visits will be booked as the schedule allows, however, these are non-emergency visits and a same-day appointment may not be available.
- We do allow room in our schedule for same-day sick appointments with an available provider and these will be granted based upon medical necessity. A courtesy call to our office is necessary for us to plan for your visit.
- We do not accept any walk-in patients. If you are having a true medical emergency, you need to call 911 or visit the nearest urgent care.
- Our office reserves the right to reschedule any appointment if you are 15 minutes or later or should the practice need to for any reason.
Medical records must be requested in writing and signed by patient, parent or guardian. Excluding shots and vaccinations, we reserve the right to charge a fee for records to be sent to physicians, insurance or other third parties. At Pediatric and Internal Medicine Specialists, Inc., we use full electronic medical records. This gives us quick access to your information with less chance of errors and it is the safest way to handle your medical information
For a copy of medical records, you must complete the Medical Records Request Form either in the office or click here.
The cost for medical records on disc is $10 per disc. The cost for medical records printed is $0.25 per page.
-- Patients are responsible to update any contact and insurance information as soon as they are aware of a change is being made. This change can be updated in the PATIENT PORTAL.
- All fees are due in their entirety at the time of service, this includes co-payments and co-insurance; and will be collected before you are seen by our providers.
- For any reason, if there is a balance on your account, payments should be received in a timely manner. Payment arrangements may be set-up with our billing office in extenuating circumstances. These arrangements are at the discretion of the practice and are not guaranteed. Otherwise, your account may be forwarded to collections.
- No-Show fees will be assessed for all appointments that are not cancelled with 24 hours prior notice or unless otherwise noted for special procedures. this fee is the responsibility of the patient and we reserve the right to discharge you from our practice after (3) no-shows.
For your convenience, we accept the following:
AETNA, AETNA MEDICARE PPO, AMBETTER, BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD (ALL PRODUCTS), BCBS MEDICARE ADVANTAGE, CIGNA (ALL PRODUCTS), CIGNA GREAT WEST COVENTRY, FIRST HEALTH, GHI, HUMANA, HUMANA MEDICARE HMO, HUMANA MILITARY (TRICARE), MEDICAID: STAYWELL (AGES 0-21), UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICAID (AGES 0-21), MEDICARE, RAIL ROAD MEDICARE, STAYWELL, UNITED HEALTHCARE.
If you are interested in becoming a patient and your insurance is not listed, please call 352-794-3897. ALL co-pays and coinsurances are due at time of office visit.
Some services such as weight loss, hormone testing, skin biopsy/ diagnosis and dermatology treatments may be covered by your insurance.
We admit our patients to both Citrus Memorial Hospital (www.citrusmh.com) and Seven Rivers Hospital (www.srmc.com). For highly specialized cases, we refer our patients to Gainesville (www.shands.org) and Tampa (www.allkids.org) and (www.tgh.com) area hospitals based on their medical needs and their preference.
Our preferred way to refill your prescription is to call your pharmacy, visit the PATIENT PORTAL, or call and leave a message for a nurse. This method allows us to capture accurate information and reduce errors. Online refills will be available for pick-up 48 hours after submission (excluding weekends - ex: A refill request submitted Friday night will be available Wednesday AM for pick-up) and you may obtain an emergency supply for up to 3 days at your pharmacy.
Note: There is a $20 fee for a no-show without a proper cancellation. Cancellations must be received during normal business hours (leaving a message with the answering service is not an acceptable cancellation).
Note: Any forms such as shot records and physical forms require 48 hours for processing. This can be requested in the PATIENT PORTAL.
Note: Any forms such as Blue Immunization or Yellow Physical Forms also require 48 hours for processing.